Skip to main content

My Wishlist Is Blushing!

I've been going on and on and on about Majolica Majorca lately. It seems it's the only thing that I want so so so much! Looking at the net (because we have no store here that sell it) is a huge thing, and I waste 10 minutes daily going to the Majolica Majorca site just to look at the cutest things in my world...

Although I already have some of their products, I can't help but want more more more. I want 5 of each powder type, each shadow color, eye products... And now I want these! So very, very, very much...

I'm NEVER EVER a blush person... I feel like my dark coloring isn't suited for blushes :( Plus, I don't even BLUSH anyway, so it would feel kind of unnatural. When I'm embarrassed, I don't flush or turn pink, I sweat like a pig instead. OH WHY CAN'T I BE DAINTY AND GIRLY?! :D

Now I want to collect all the blushes from the Majolica Majorca line because I've heard amazing reviews about them. Especially OR211! I would love to get them all one by one...

Plus this cute customize case to house them all in! Love love love~
It would look so amazing on my bureau... Together with my MM Skin Remaker/Pressed Pore Cover Powder Gold Case.

Another blush in my wishlist... Because by now you're sick of me and my obsession about MM... So here's some Jill Stuart to shut me up about MM! LOL!!



This is just so freaking amazing I can't even believe it. I love the fact that there is a soft brush with it! And the white color of the brush is complemented by the soft pinkiness (lol?) of the powder... It's just so dreamy, don't you think?

I love the fact that these two blushes look so good but it's not only beautiful on the outside (packaging), but both perform so well!


Comments

  1. hey, i have that MM blusher in OR211 and yes, it is sooo pretty! the peachy orangey colour isn't overpowering at all! I'm not sure about the staying powder though cz blusher doesn't last long on me since, like you, I sweat like a pig too! LOL.
    I love Jill stuart blush and other stuffs too! but they're waay out of my price range for now..>__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have OR211 which is a pretty peachy coral shade. I regret giving it away. I still have both RD255 and PK33 though and they are both pretty! :P

    MM blushes are all pretty and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that MM blush which I still hadn't tried on until now...hehe..but I'm so loving the packaging too....and Jill Stuart cosmetics are all so pretty...I think you'll look perfect with blushes even if you're morena...start with those peachy shades...

    and yup....I heard about the new forever 21...they say it was huge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that looks really good!
    i wanted to ask myself too!!
    why can;t i be dainty and girly!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @aisyah and @pammy

    Ohhh you have them! Envy mode! :D
    I'm trying to save up for it since the price of MM products here are way jacked up it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tried any products from Jill Stuart brand but i have Palladio blush its great herbal and give a great look

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Places: PaperRockScissors the Perfect Craft Store in Davao

Listening to: "It's Time" - Imagined Dragons Hello everyone! This post is not exactly skin-care related, but I'd like to share something else tonight. Yes, it's a craft shop :) kind of weird, but you know my recently-aquired love for crafting and sewing, right? However nice Davao City is and its how accommodating its stores and establishments may be, hobby shops are definitely NOT dime a dozen from where I am. I can barely find things I want. National chains for school supplies and crafting items are not much help. But maybe that's my fault: I don't get out a lot. Well if I didn't go out last night for a dinner at Zabadani Cafe ( Grilled Syrian Chicken is just too yummy to pass up!), I would never know that what I needed was right under my nose! A recently-opened shop called Paper Rock Scissors is one of my recent finds. Located just a minute away from where I work is the hobby shop of my dreams! It is so quaint and pretty and houses a lot of craf...

Atoning

Okay so it's not a clever title. Well, I am currently reading Atonement by Ian McEwan (wow, I've been at this book for aaaages) and I am trying to atone for the lack of posts lately! We were having--- actually we still are having a tough time at home. We're moving!!! Been pretty busy with the repairs of the new home and packing all our stuff. *Sniff, Sniff* I feel really sad leaving our home. We've lived there for around 13 years. Hopefully we can all scramble and leave before September 18. And ugh, it's such a downer to spend September 19 unpacking and decorating our home. It's my b irthday , I was planning to host a Crab Party! :( Anyway, I thought I would just like to share my favorite quotes on Atonement , if you don't mind. I love this book. Everytime I read a passage that struck me, I hastily jot it down. The book is wonderfully written, it is so erudite! The story itself makes me contemplate on the dynamics of family, the strength of imagination ...

Go Home Faulkner, You're Drunk ('Difficult Books' series)

In my quest to 'broaden my literary horizon' I made a point to go out of this  terrible 'complaisant zone' I am currently  at. To be honest, my reading state is probably a lot bleaker that what I'm letting on: I have not finished a novel since three months ago! As penitensya for my incessant lack of drive and, I suppose, to jolt my brain back to the pace it used to enjoy prior to this reading drought, I decided that I must go the route of reading 'Difficult Books'. "A difficult book is still just a book",  I told myself; how silly to get hung up on what other people say about how much of a PitA   it is to slough through. I pride myself on reading basically everything I get my hands on. Because when all your life you've felt that reading a book was the warmest , most comfortable state to just be , it feels as natural as a breeze turning a page. So I grabbed a copy of William Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury . I am lucky enough to be at ...