Skip to main content

Products: The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel, eye creams!)

Hi!

February is here!

Why so fast! Though it's only the first few weeks of the year, I am getting more and more stuff, which is great but surprising. I have several skin care items that were given to me as a trade-off with a friend that I bonded over skin care items. I received The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel and the Vanilla Bliss Hand Lotion from her; she got this over the holidays  but turned them over to me because she learned that I loved Cranberry and have always wanted to try that scent.

I traded these for my bottle of Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask because she said she has always been itching to purchase it but never got the time to. Although I have to buy another mint julep, I think it's still worth giving up because my friend threw in a vanilla lotion for me-- because she didn't like the vanilla scent as well!

Crazy girl, eh? But all the better for me!


I have just very recently tried the TBS Cranberry Joy Shower Gel. I love, love, love the scent that's straight from the bottle. It is an amazing cranberry smell that is more fruity than sweet. It's not overwhelming and it is a welcome burst of scent! I bought a fluffy loofah for this so I can scrub the shower gel all over my body and found that when you use the gel, the scent goes from fruity cranberry to a solid, barky cranberry that is so awesome because it doesn't smell so cloying. 

This is pretty popular in our household because the person who showers after me always exclaims that the bathroom smells so wonderful! Right now, my niece also uses this because she loves the scent and it moisturizes well enough without having that slippery feel.



Another thing I got is the TBS Vanilla Bliss Hand Lotion. I usually use this at night after taking a bath. AI actually mistook this for a body lotion so at the first try I spread it all over my my hand and body and wondered why it was so creamy? I finally realized it was a hand lotion but whatever! I love it so so so much! The scent is a vanilla au lait kind of thing.  I still use it on my arms and shoulders because I just HAVE to smell the vanilla scent before I go to sleep; it's like aromatherapy for me now! I don't think I can have a well-rested sleep without smelling it on me hahaha!

What I'm worried about is running out of this lotion. Both the Cranberry Joy and Vanilla Bliss are Christmas exclusives / holiday specials :( If I run out of this lotion before this year's Christmas my sleep is doomed! XD With this lotion, I sleep better at night and I wake up with soft skin!

Thanks so much for reading!~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Called A Break Up Because It's Broken

There are those times that we beg, pray, wish with all our might that there's a guide that will tell us what to do or what decisions to make during life's most crushing, crucial parts. Well, guess what, one book on how to get over one is now available in your nearest bookstore. I consider myself one of the very lucky few, I've never experienced a real break-up. Yet. But once, I nearly did and I felt all the mass of the entire universe was sitting on my chest. I can't imagine what it must feel like for the real thing. I think I will combust entirely :( I read this book, It's Called A Break Up Because It's Broken by Greg Behrendt and Amira Ruotola-Behrendt , hoping to get some sense of what to do when time calls for it. I'd like to get equipped for that when the situation comes, so this one book is seriously one of my best arsenals. The book teaches women/ladies/girls how to keep their dignity during and even after a break-up. Most of the time we have no idea

Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai: Melancholic Contemplation

Arriving all the way from USA, I had a tiny traveler plop down right in front of my desk. The moment I held the book, I immediately focused long and hard on the book cover. I've had my small share of contemporary Japanese novels and each had very interesting designs, but not one is as gently arresting as this Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai published by One Peace Books . Soft yet stark. I'm not one to judge a book by its cover, but it certainly is a good way to hold the interest of the readers. A closer look at the cover would remind one of things that are "beautiful in its simplicity". Everybody knows the Japanese aesthetics, a "set of ancient ideals that include wabi (transient and stark beauty), sabi (the beauty of natural patina and aging), and yûgen (profound grace and subtlety). * " Reflecting at these values, it's wonderful to observe how the cover follows the flow of wabi and yugen, isn't it? But a book should offer more than

VOV Castledew Eyeshadow Palette

I've always wanted an eyeshadow palette though I'm not sure if eyeshadows are my thing. I just love Castledew because it's so princessy and shiny and jewel-like and perfect. A Castle dew eyeshadow palette in all its shiny pretty glory! This is available in the La Core stall (korean beauty shop). Every time I passed by their stall, I always ask to view the palette and I always jump up and down in delight when I see it. Now I have it! MUAHAHAHA! I'll try to play around with the colors! See you!