Skip to main content

Review: Glam Works Nose Pore Strip is the Best Pore Strips!

Hi everyone! September never stays this cold where I come from, and you know I'm not one for complaining... Oopsie that was actually a line from a song from Taking Back Sunday! But it's pretty apt, since we've been experiencing cold, wet weather for two months now, and even until the budding month of September. And it's even unfortunate that a storm has ravaged the northern part of our country tremendously some few weeks ago. I was, and am really saddened about the calamity.

Due to the weather, I've been staying at home more and more when the rain clouds are out and about. But during the cooler days Greencross and I enjoy walking to feel the cool breeze. We just walk around wherever, just like in the olden days when walking was a form of entertainment. There are times when we end up in the mall. And then I discover something new just like this product.


Glam Works Nose Pore Strips were sold in Watsons where we ended up one day, and I've been meaning to search for a good nose pack since I guess scrubbing my nose to get the dirt out isn't really working as much as I'd like to. I've been using some nosepacks and nose strips for a while but they don't seem to cut it. Don't you just hate it when you look at your face up close and you see an ugly blackhead-peppered nose? Eww!

Yes, it is gross, and it's hard to keep them away. I got the nose pore strips and when I arrived home I tried it. You will believe me when I say the Glam Works strips are pretty awesome in removing A LOT of dirt inside the pores.

WARNING!

If you're in for a
really bad
picture
of
BLACKHEADS
and
WHITEHEADS

I warned you! kthnxbai.



That was pretty revolting, but I was ecstatic when I saw the results. I followed the directions:

1. Wash face
2. Wet the part of the nose where you're going to place the strip
3. Open a packet and separate the plastic from the white strip
4. Leave for 15-20 mins
5. Pull strip by starting at the tip of your nose.

And viola, a strip full of disgusting whiteheads and blackheads! It hurts like a sucker when you pull it off, and if you have sensitive skin the patch of skin on your nose may turn pinkish or reddish. (my skin is sensitive to tactile pressure as I have a weird skin disorder called Dermatographic urticaria which is not a big deal health-wise, but can be really weird! After the pore strips my skin raised up LOL)


But other than that I would definitely say that this is by far the best nosepack! I will be using this once a week (not a fan of the pain of pulling the strip and red skin lol)

If you find yourself having fair weather and you'd like to walk around, make sure it is in the general direction of a mall with Watsons store! You can find this product and you will love it like I do.

Thanks for reading!
Take care of yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Called A Break Up Because It's Broken

There are those times that we beg, pray, wish with all our might that there's a guide that will tell us what to do or what decisions to make during life's most crushing, crucial parts. Well, guess what, one book on how to get over one is now available in your nearest bookstore. I consider myself one of the very lucky few, I've never experienced a real break-up. Yet. But once, I nearly did and I felt all the mass of the entire universe was sitting on my chest. I can't imagine what it must feel like for the real thing. I think I will combust entirely :( I read this book, It's Called A Break Up Because It's Broken by Greg Behrendt and Amira Ruotola-Behrendt , hoping to get some sense of what to do when time calls for it. I'd like to get equipped for that when the situation comes, so this one book is seriously one of my best arsenals. The book teaches women/ladies/girls how to keep their dignity during and even after a break-up. Most of the time we have no idea

Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai: Melancholic Contemplation

Arriving all the way from USA, I had a tiny traveler plop down right in front of my desk. The moment I held the book, I immediately focused long and hard on the book cover. I've had my small share of contemporary Japanese novels and each had very interesting designs, but not one is as gently arresting as this Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai published by One Peace Books . Soft yet stark. I'm not one to judge a book by its cover, but it certainly is a good way to hold the interest of the readers. A closer look at the cover would remind one of things that are "beautiful in its simplicity". Everybody knows the Japanese aesthetics, a "set of ancient ideals that include wabi (transient and stark beauty), sabi (the beauty of natural patina and aging), and yûgen (profound grace and subtlety). * " Reflecting at these values, it's wonderful to observe how the cover follows the flow of wabi and yugen, isn't it? But a book should offer more than

VOV Castledew Eyeshadow Palette

I've always wanted an eyeshadow palette though I'm not sure if eyeshadows are my thing. I just love Castledew because it's so princessy and shiny and jewel-like and perfect. A Castle dew eyeshadow palette in all its shiny pretty glory! This is available in the La Core stall (korean beauty shop). Every time I passed by their stall, I always ask to view the palette and I always jump up and down in delight when I see it. Now I have it! MUAHAHAHA! I'll try to play around with the colors! See you!