I'd like to put some swatches of some purchases I made recently, like Ellana Minerals Cheek and Lip tint which for me, beats the Skinfood Cool Lip Jelly tint. I mainly use the Ellana tint on my lips because I'm not the blush-on kind of girl. I also wanted to do a personal review of the Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover, which I've been using recently because I've finally hit pan on my Beauty Credit Pressed Powder SPF 27. Yay!
I wanted to post a comparison between two blackhead strips/cream I've been using, because I found out that I have a lot of hidden whiteheads and blackheads on my nose and I'm using this product to get rid of all of it. I also wanted to do a little swatch on some Innisfree stuff I got from a korean friend of mine. I have the Innisfree Mineral Skin BB Cream SPF40 and the Innisfree Whitening Mask Sheet. I am totally inlove with Innisfree! If it wasn't so freaking expensive, I would really switch all my skincare products to their line.
I also would like to share to you my experiences in using Skinfood Peach Sake Emulsion and Peach Sake Toner set because, man, I really really like them! I wish I had a camera to document them all... This sucks so bad.
For a lighter note, I am still okay, though very frustrated. I am going to resign from my job. LOL what a way to start the year, right?! I am finding it hard to be productive... It's pretty freaking difficult to be a stay-at-home girl so lonely and alone and working on some random internet job. It makes me feel like writing is a chore... And I kinda love writing! I've been blogging even before starting University and writing lame stories ever since Grade School.
I am also a proud owner of two puppies now, actually, THEY own MY heart I love them to pieces. Their names are: Umeboshi (Pickled Plum--He smelled so sour when we adopted him LOL) and Yojimbo (An "Aeon" or guardian force in the game Final Fantasy X -- I love video games.) They're absolutely sweet and cute.
What are your goals this 2010? I'm aiming for something to better myself!
MAJOR 2010 PLANS:
1. Get my money back I lent from my Sister ++ at least a month or two's pay: MY TRAVEL FUNDS TO GO TO JAPAN THIS SEPTEMBER!
2. Get a stable office work that pays more than my current job. Or get a part time job for extra cash. Preferrably somewhere closer to where I am, and one that has no internet! Or at least a computer that blocks social media sites! Grrrr, less productivity for me if I open Facebook or Plurk, and I can't seem to help it.
3. Take care of myself better. Eat less fat and less salty things plus lower sugar intake, 1 hour exercise at least 2-3 times each week so I'll lose my "holiday fats"! And I promise to take care of my skin better! Especially my problem areas like my legs which are rough with hair all the time, and also my underarms which I have no idea where to start! (PLEASE HELP!)
4. Buy nicer clothes! Quality, not quantity. Stick to designs that I like! Don't start falling prey to fashion. Have your own style. Classy, feminine, but still practical! Cheerful, light colors, pastel floral designs, cute accessories are a must-have! Add these stuff to monthly budget. Buy 1 or 2 tops per month, bottoms and shoes tri-monthly!
5. Read more. Start borrowing or renting books, not buying them. I already take up too much space when it comes to my books! Read a lot, diverse my author and genre list! Make friends with the same interests! Discover and appreciate those bookworm friends around me!
Not a lot, but I like being realistic!
THANKS FOR READING GUYS! You're all so great.