Skip to main content

Quick Question: Skinfood Peach Sake

I just acquired Skinfood Peach Sake Toner and Emulsion and I love love love them to pieces OMG YOU GUYS YOU ALL SHOULD GET IT!!!!!! Everybody has to have Peach Sake series from Skinfood!

I have a dilemma with my night time routine:

Is it -----

a.) Toner + Emulsion + Whitening Cream

or

b.) Toner + Whitening Cream + Emulsion


??????

Many sites give me varying answers! I turn to you now people, what do I do!?
Pictures to follow.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. @adin_22
    Heeeeeeeeey I'm swell! Hope you're doing alright over there, too :D Wee, I hope you're gonna like the peach sake as much as I did. Its soooo nice to my skin. The first toner I've ever used that did not sting my face even a little.

    @Golden - Yeah, that's what I thought too. I should just tone and then put emulsion. And when the emulsion gets soaked to the skin I'll apply the nivea whitening cream :) thank youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it should be emulsion after toner, right? coz it's supposed to sink in your skin before you use cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the answer is A, emulsion first then cream, cause the emulsion texture is lighter than cream, so it's suppose to sink first to the skin..
    I read it somewhere in the beauty blogsphere, hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Places: PaperRockScissors the Perfect Craft Store in Davao

Listening to: "It's Time" - Imagined Dragons Hello everyone! This post is not exactly skin-care related, but I'd like to share something else tonight. Yes, it's a craft shop :) kind of weird, but you know my recently-aquired love for crafting and sewing, right? However nice Davao City is and its how accommodating its stores and establishments may be, hobby shops are definitely NOT dime a dozen from where I am. I can barely find things I want. National chains for school supplies and crafting items are not much help. But maybe that's my fault: I don't get out a lot. Well if I didn't go out last night for a dinner at Zabadani Cafe ( Grilled Syrian Chicken is just too yummy to pass up!), I would never know that what I needed was right under my nose! A recently-opened shop called Paper Rock Scissors is one of my recent finds. Located just a minute away from where I work is the hobby shop of my dreams! It is so quaint and pretty and houses a lot of craf...

Atoning

Okay so it's not a clever title. Well, I am currently reading Atonement by Ian McEwan (wow, I've been at this book for aaaages) and I am trying to atone for the lack of posts lately! We were having--- actually we still are having a tough time at home. We're moving!!! Been pretty busy with the repairs of the new home and packing all our stuff. *Sniff, Sniff* I feel really sad leaving our home. We've lived there for around 13 years. Hopefully we can all scramble and leave before September 18. And ugh, it's such a downer to spend September 19 unpacking and decorating our home. It's my b irthday , I was planning to host a Crab Party! :( Anyway, I thought I would just like to share my favorite quotes on Atonement , if you don't mind. I love this book. Everytime I read a passage that struck me, I hastily jot it down. The book is wonderfully written, it is so erudite! The story itself makes me contemplate on the dynamics of family, the strength of imagination ...

Go Home Faulkner, You're Drunk ('Difficult Books' series)

In my quest to 'broaden my literary horizon' I made a point to go out of this  terrible 'complaisant zone' I am currently  at. To be honest, my reading state is probably a lot bleaker that what I'm letting on: I have not finished a novel since three months ago! As penitensya for my incessant lack of drive and, I suppose, to jolt my brain back to the pace it used to enjoy prior to this reading drought, I decided that I must go the route of reading 'Difficult Books'. "A difficult book is still just a book",  I told myself; how silly to get hung up on what other people say about how much of a PitA   it is to slough through. I pride myself on reading basically everything I get my hands on. Because when all your life you've felt that reading a book was the warmest , most comfortable state to just be , it feels as natural as a breeze turning a page. So I grabbed a copy of William Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury . I am lucky enough to be at ...