Skip to main content

My Swarovski Jewelries!

FINALLY! PICTURES!

Every girl loves sparkly stuff! I was just browsing for stuff all over multiply until I found a site that sells Washi Wallets and Sculpey in one store, both of which I wanted to get immediately. But I chanced upon one of the seller's albums selling swarovski bracelets, earrings and necklaces, and each piece was absolutely wonderful and shiny and made of stars! Right at that moment, my love for swarovski crystals began and within a matter of minutes, ballooned! I love the swarovski pieces so much that I would just do all possible ways to get my hands on some.

I was hesitant to order at first because the pieces displayed in the seller's album weren't really cheap. So just last week I began a swarovski quest to find some pieces I liked, something simple really. I Here in my city I've looked everywhere for sellers of these and so far all I discovered was that there are a lot of imitation stuff out there. I did my own research so I knew that Swarovski crystals can be faked and you wouldn't be able to tell except under a magnifying glass.

Because I couldn't stop wanting to get my hands on some so I finally PM'd the seller, Kathleen of Pumpkin Beads, who is the nicest seller I've ever come across. I told her if she was selling swarovski crystal jewelry, only something simpler, like a heart necklace in plain white crystal. She said that though she already sold out those kinds of pieces and weren't making them anymore, she could make me something in a jiffy! I decided that I wanted 2 earrings, a pink heart one and a star-and-moon combo plus 1 heart-shaped white crystal necklace. It just took like 2 days tops and she messaged me that she finished it all! Lo and behold these absolutely cute, superbly wonderful, breathtaking and quality creations:



AREN'T THEY FREAKING GORGEOUS OR WHAT?!?!
I paid her through BDO deposit, and within 2 days I got them delivered safe and sound. I was jumping up and down when our friendly mailman delivered these to me. I can't believe that I had new pieces to add to my collection:

This is the simple pink heart necklace from Korea this year:

And this is the pink drop necklace from Japan that my sister gave me 2 years ago:

SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. I love them so much. I am wearing the white heart necklace as we speak. Sorry its so dark here in my room--but look how it shines~)


I think I will order MORE!! Hahah!

Comments

  1. all are pretty !!!

    pero mas gusto ko yung star and moon...

    ow wow... look at you in your profile pic... gandaaaaaa!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice accessories.....and I love the one your sister gave you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you were able to take pictures na :)

    they're all fab but i love love love the moon and star combo! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Places: PaperRockScissors the Perfect Craft Store in Davao

Listening to: "It's Time" - Imagined Dragons Hello everyone! This post is not exactly skin-care related, but I'd like to share something else tonight. Yes, it's a craft shop :) kind of weird, but you know my recently-aquired love for crafting and sewing, right? However nice Davao City is and its how accommodating its stores and establishments may be, hobby shops are definitely NOT dime a dozen from where I am. I can barely find things I want. National chains for school supplies and crafting items are not much help. But maybe that's my fault: I don't get out a lot. Well if I didn't go out last night for a dinner at Zabadani Cafe ( Grilled Syrian Chicken is just too yummy to pass up!), I would never know that what I needed was right under my nose! A recently-opened shop called Paper Rock Scissors is one of my recent finds. Located just a minute away from where I work is the hobby shop of my dreams! It is so quaint and pretty and houses a lot of craf...

Atoning

Okay so it's not a clever title. Well, I am currently reading Atonement by Ian McEwan (wow, I've been at this book for aaaages) and I am trying to atone for the lack of posts lately! We were having--- actually we still are having a tough time at home. We're moving!!! Been pretty busy with the repairs of the new home and packing all our stuff. *Sniff, Sniff* I feel really sad leaving our home. We've lived there for around 13 years. Hopefully we can all scramble and leave before September 18. And ugh, it's such a downer to spend September 19 unpacking and decorating our home. It's my b irthday , I was planning to host a Crab Party! :( Anyway, I thought I would just like to share my favorite quotes on Atonement , if you don't mind. I love this book. Everytime I read a passage that struck me, I hastily jot it down. The book is wonderfully written, it is so erudite! The story itself makes me contemplate on the dynamics of family, the strength of imagination ...

Go Home Faulkner, You're Drunk ('Difficult Books' series)

In my quest to 'broaden my literary horizon' I made a point to go out of this  terrible 'complaisant zone' I am currently  at. To be honest, my reading state is probably a lot bleaker that what I'm letting on: I have not finished a novel since three months ago! As penitensya for my incessant lack of drive and, I suppose, to jolt my brain back to the pace it used to enjoy prior to this reading drought, I decided that I must go the route of reading 'Difficult Books'. "A difficult book is still just a book",  I told myself; how silly to get hung up on what other people say about how much of a PitA   it is to slough through. I pride myself on reading basically everything I get my hands on. Because when all your life you've felt that reading a book was the warmest , most comfortable state to just be , it feels as natural as a breeze turning a page. So I grabbed a copy of William Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury . I am lucky enough to be at ...