Skip to main content

Of Cute Things

I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.
- Pietro Aretino

I'm sure I'm not alone in squealing and shrieking and dawwwws and aaaaaaahs when we see kawaii things. I've been Multiply and EBay hopping lately and I've seen so many things I wanted to buy! They're sooo cute! I've saved them in a folder somewhere and attached a notepad file of the details (website, price, shipping) because I'm going to save for these!

Here are my top three cutest finds ever that I really really want:

Isn't that worthy of a capital ADORABLE?! I'm sure you know my undying love for Japanese Washi Wallets, but now I have a very close second. This wallet is made of what I think is felt fabric and its 100% handmade! Bawwwwwww! I adore handmade, especially those that are made with quality love



RABBIT! RABBIT! CARROT! RABBIT! Though looking at the bag from this perspective, the rabbit looks a tad evil, no? But I love his little bunny ears and his pert, pink nose! I am a rabbit lover, and through the years I've taken care of 4 rabbits (my first rabbit was Robby and I was in grade 4--- sad to say he was run over by my sister's boyfriend's car--- I hated him until they broke up. The three last remaining rabbits all passed away, fat and happy of old age.) This bag is such a mix of happy, cool colors blue, green, and then a sudden vibrant orange on the carrot! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the carrot keychain! My gulay! It gives this bag a huge amount of whimsical-ness, if there is ever a word like that.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Places: PaperRockScissors the Perfect Craft Store in Davao

Listening to: "It's Time" - Imagined Dragons Hello everyone! This post is not exactly skin-care related, but I'd like to share something else tonight. Yes, it's a craft shop :) kind of weird, but you know my recently-aquired love for crafting and sewing, right? However nice Davao City is and its how accommodating its stores and establishments may be, hobby shops are definitely NOT dime a dozen from where I am. I can barely find things I want. National chains for school supplies and crafting items are not much help. But maybe that's my fault: I don't get out a lot. Well if I didn't go out last night for a dinner at Zabadani Cafe ( Grilled Syrian Chicken is just too yummy to pass up!), I would never know that what I needed was right under my nose! A recently-opened shop called Paper Rock Scissors is one of my recent finds. Located just a minute away from where I work is the hobby shop of my dreams! It is so quaint and pretty and houses a lot of craf...

Atoning

Okay so it's not a clever title. Well, I am currently reading Atonement by Ian McEwan (wow, I've been at this book for aaaages) and I am trying to atone for the lack of posts lately! We were having--- actually we still are having a tough time at home. We're moving!!! Been pretty busy with the repairs of the new home and packing all our stuff. *Sniff, Sniff* I feel really sad leaving our home. We've lived there for around 13 years. Hopefully we can all scramble and leave before September 18. And ugh, it's such a downer to spend September 19 unpacking and decorating our home. It's my b irthday , I was planning to host a Crab Party! :( Anyway, I thought I would just like to share my favorite quotes on Atonement , if you don't mind. I love this book. Everytime I read a passage that struck me, I hastily jot it down. The book is wonderfully written, it is so erudite! The story itself makes me contemplate on the dynamics of family, the strength of imagination ...

Go Home Faulkner, You're Drunk ('Difficult Books' series)

In my quest to 'broaden my literary horizon' I made a point to go out of this  terrible 'complaisant zone' I am currently  at. To be honest, my reading state is probably a lot bleaker that what I'm letting on: I have not finished a novel since three months ago! As penitensya for my incessant lack of drive and, I suppose, to jolt my brain back to the pace it used to enjoy prior to this reading drought, I decided that I must go the route of reading 'Difficult Books'. "A difficult book is still just a book",  I told myself; how silly to get hung up on what other people say about how much of a PitA   it is to slough through. I pride myself on reading basically everything I get my hands on. Because when all your life you've felt that reading a book was the warmest , most comfortable state to just be , it feels as natural as a breeze turning a page. So I grabbed a copy of William Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury . I am lucky enough to be at ...