(My version of "10 Reasons to Hate Kindle by Dave Rosenthal")
1. You can't leave a Kindle copy of The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana by Umberto Eco lying on your beach towel when you doze off at Mergrande Resort. D'oh!
2. Cute nerdy guys with glasses won't introduce themselves upon noticing your copy of Forgotten Realms by R.A. Salvatore
3. My favorite cover art and inset graphics such as the illustrations on Hippolite's Island by Barbara Hodgson by can't be appreciated.
4. All books are the same in Kindleworld. You lose the charming, adventurous nature of Red Dog by Louis de Bernières and the melancholy of the loveliest poetry by Pablo Neruda.
5. I can't use my collection of random bookmarks: my very first company calling card, the latest receipt that I grieved over or a cute cut-out of a magazine.
6. The 101 Must Visit Destination and the Sandman: Dream Hunters aren't made for electrons.
7. The battery never dies on my paperback of A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth
8. I can't bear to part with my stacked bookcase :D
9. If I hate what I'm reading, I can't throw it across the room.
10. I probably will never be able to afford Kindle.